The Merchant supports the importance that the community places on the maintenance of informational privacy of individuals' personal and sensitive information. This extends to the collection and management of information held in its records regarding individuals.
It is The Merchant's usual practice to collect personal information directly from the individual that personal information concerns. The types of information we collect are listed here.
However, sometimes The Merchant may collect personal information from a third party. If we have collected personal information from a third party we will, whenever reasonably possible, make you aware that we have done this and why.
Use and Disclosure
The Merchant only uses and discloses personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, which are directly related to one of our functions or activities here. The Merchant only discloses your personal information to those parties external to The Merchant where those third parties have engaged The Merchant to carry out the services or assist The Merchant in carrying out its services or are a related party to The Merchant. Examples of those organisations are listed here and includes venues and event promoters, bands and industry partners.
You may unsubscribe from receiving any further communication from us at any time. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing communications from The Merchant or our industry partners, please contact us via the details provided below, or follow the unsubscribe links in any email communication you may receive from us or our industry partners.
Cross Border Disclosure
Security and Access
The Merchant takes steps to protect the personal information we hold against unauthorised access, loss, use, modification or disclosure. Please see here as we may require you to provide us with further information should the personal information we collect from you need updating.
The Merchant's Obligations
How to contact us
For further information or to make a complaint, please contact The Merchant care of email@example.com or write to us at PO Box 476, Annerley, Qld, 4103.
Collection Notification Statement - Online application Collection Notification Statement under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
Ticket Solutions Pty Ltd (ABN 94 106 907 206) trading as Oztix (herein referred to as "The Merchant, our, us, we") is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals and their personal information and complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
Please read this carefully as it will have important consequences for you in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information that you provide to The Merchant.
You understand that:
1. The Merchant is the party who is collecting and will hold your personal information and we can be contacted care of firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can write to PO Box 476, Annerley, Qld, 4103.
2. The Merchant will collect your personal information directly from you.
3. The purpose of The Merchant collecting your personal information is to process your on-line application to the Roads and Maritime Services New Year’s Eve Event on the Cahill Expressway Competition, which will include but will not be limited to:
(a) assessing your application and/or verifying the information you provide;
(b) drawing the winners of the Competition;
(c) notifying winners by email that they have won; and
(d) issuing winners with E-Ticket/s to the New Year’s Eve on the Cahill Expressway Event,
and we may retain it and use it for those purposes.
Further, if you choose to opt-in to receive offers and information from us about other products then we may use your personal information to contact you about those other products which we think may be of interest to you.
4. Providing your personal information is voluntary, however, if you do not provide your personal information we will be unable to process your application to enter the New Year’s Eve on the Cahill Expressway Event Competition.
5. Your personal information may be disclosed to Roads and Maritime Services and and our contractors in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3. If you choose to opt-in to receive offers and information about other products that we think may be of interest to you, then we may also share your personal information with our related companies and industry partners for them to contact you for those purposes. Otherwise your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent or as permitted by law.
6. It is possible that some of the information collected via this application may be disclosed to The Merchant's related body corporate outside of Australia. You consent to your information being disclosed to a destination outside Australia for this purpose, including but not limited to New Zealand and you understand and acknowledge that Australian Privacy Principle 8.1 will not apply to such disclosures of your personal information.